EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Optiblend, page-2

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I'm in Canada at the moment and petrol is 68 cents per litre whilst diesel is still at or just over $1. I spoke to a engineer from Shell today who is working with fracking crews here, she said there has not really been much of a slow down in drilling by companies with the exception of some very small outfits. A lot of money being borrowed to keep production (she mentioned interest rates on business loans for oilers at 10%). The news (missed which agency was) here is talking of oil dropping to 30-35$ a barrel but returning to $70-80 by the end of summer 2015 ( September this year).

I'm not sure about the Optiblend numbers, to many unknowns. Cummins on line? Canada and South America sales? Maybe we have stopped playing in India and saved some money.

CR, I hope not, I don't think the market would be to happy to chip in at the moment without some solid plans. No doubt we are all fed up with the inability to keep any target, US trials delayed, Aus trials that were due in Q4 2014 still not underway or mentioned, the gas sale saga etc etc

Interesting the volume for GBR over on the London AIM, who knows what that was about, still more volume going through over there so maybe a leak.

As usual we wait. TTB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.