BCI 6.56% 28.5¢ bci minerals limited

Optimised Mardie Project, page-33

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    So this discussion has answered several things for me.

The mysterious extra wall in pond one matches the boundary of the robe river manement area - so I buy the arguemnt now that its not about unsuitability of site, but rather a variation to the plan until they comply with the condition.

I think the argument about early precipitation of salt due to staging issues is a red salty herring though, just add more water and it will instananeously be back into solution, which is perhaps the answer people are overlooking - or simply harvest it wherever it falls out.

Lets assume for a second that the enclosed pond 1 they have already got is say only 1/2 the total volume, or even just 1/3, why not start filling and progressing through the ponds, at the rate they are going they will have 1-5 built by years end. They can either simply (a) not run the ponds at maximum capacity, or (b) commence several batches through the smaller pond one or (c) use pond two as the initial pond and just leave it to evaporate longer. Regardless they have options, all of which move the project towards salt on ship - after all its just concentrations of salt in water - and once the rest of pond 1 is approved given more than half of what remains does not have a wall (the western side is just the slope of the land - shoud not take too long to construct and then with some maths and volumes revert to plan.

just thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.020(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $822.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $183.8K 622.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 162327 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 16164 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.