BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Personally I also like to think of myself as a bit of an...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Personally I also like to think of myself as a bit of an optimist. Particularly with my other 2 speccies a very nice shade of green at the moment and looking good to continue on their way. I am regretfull that I pulled a reasonable sum out of one of them to split between BUY & BPH but those are the breaks.
    Back to PEP. I have just spent a while going over past 2 announcements and have to say there are certainly some unanswered questions and well worded sentences that could be seen to offer some encouragement. And as for the diagrams, what are they pointing out there. Are they saying they may have just missed a target and that they have drilled through the lower edge of a HC trap that may, upon further examination, actually hold some HC's. It kind of looks that way to me(if you close your left eye and squint with your right LOL).They have discovered a 40 metre porous sandstone reservoir but drilled through it down dip from the HC'S. Probably not, but I look forward to the next announcement to either stay put for a while or take my remaining funds and put it back where the trend is my friend.
    One thing for sure I won't be selling in the first hour or 2. I will see where it settles before making my decision to hold or fold
    Good luck all & a happy and prosperous new year
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.707K 1.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1799999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.