1MC 2.94% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi All, Just a little extract from Shaanxi announcement. Very...

1. 3,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Hi All,

Just a little extract from Shaanxi announcement. Very interesting stuff. Reckon plenty of big players getting involved. I know that Shaanxi mucked up their business etc etc, but u need to remember that they were once over 7 billion aud market cap and thts much bigger than mineral resources or other companies in oz. They was never going down the drain n finished ....although they almost gone bankrupt...I really see some light at the end of tunnel for them and also for AJM holders. JB already indicated about new off takers, no need to be too clever to work this out. Again JB said no TO now, but TO is never out of question with current market cap / resources like AJM even though its not in the best interest of SH...Hold tight and all IMO N DYOR

I. Progress in the introduction of strategic investors

Recently, the company's wholly-owned subsidiary Xi'an Jianruili Tongxin Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Jianrui"

Litong") and Nanjing Liteng New Energy Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing Zhongyuxing Investment Management Center (limited partnership),

Suzhou Anyi Power Co., Ltd., Tianjin Jinping Technology Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Jinping Technology”

And Mr. Zheng Xiangyang signed the "Shaanxi Litong No.1 New Energy Partnership (Limited Partnership) Partnership Association in Beijing

(hereinafter referred to as the "Limited Partnership Agreement"), it is proposed to jointly establish the establishment of Shaanxi Litong No.1 New Energy Limited
    Good luck all
    Arjay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $16.38K 511.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 38866 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.