FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

option c, page-10

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    F&B.

Where did you get this from ?
    "The options presented were, SD or 30mil dip into the candy jar, they didnt table running within means."

In three different threads now this has been corrected and you have ignored this. Unless there is something we are missing in the chairman's letter. It seems very clear in the letter
    "Continue the “steady as you go” developing asset base within known cash means given the state of the capital markets (Plan B); or
    Develop a Strategic Plan for the long term with a development plan to support it, ... The opportunity to think boldly was afforded by an expectation by the Company that we would see a rising gold price going forward, given the financial scenarios the world was experiencing (Plan A)."

The only place the $30M was mentioned was as a limit to the capital the board could raise without going to a shareholder vote. The only suggestions I have seen for a $30M capital raising were made by people arguing for a no vote. Those advocating a no vote prefer the chairman's plan A, with a possible 30% (ish) capital raising in 6 months when we have a couple of strong quarterly reports and gold price rising, to do it right.

Otherwise I agree with you about the debt raising. I don't think the options would sell and the price would be so cheap it would not work IMO. I do not think now is a good time to do a capital raising at all, we should see 2 good quarterly reports in the next 6 months showing sustained production at current levels, costs from the last two quarterlies and gold price up will be a significant cash profit. Removing the risk of the Shandong offer would allow a share price to recover to reflect this. Then maybe we could talk to the banks using options to cover the risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.143K 57.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 165050 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.