ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ok so not everyone is allowed to post here and give opinions on...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Ok so not everyone is allowed to post here and give opinions on say what the EFH offers and the risks and benefits involved in it from the side of someone that may take part by fitting the criteria EFH require to take part. I gave my opinion on it from my end and the risks from the point of taking part in it. I didn't know that qualifying and fitting that criteria meant that i could not give an opinion and insight into it. What i have done in the past with any of my holding here or with any stock as with any other investor is one's own business and i never question anyone on how they trade or invest in a stock. I thought some would be interested in the other side from someone who qualified to take part and their opinion on it and the risks involved in taking part after i had done my own DD on EFH after thinking about participating. If some think it was made to be floral and lead a cheer squad so be. I post in my own style and always have and i will post that way and if anyone does not like it there is an ignore button and i dont criticize the posts here that i think are a waste of time even reading. Anyway i will make it easy for all and seeing i dont post often anyway due to doing other things with my time i will no longer post on the ESI thread. I have numerous other stocks i invest in and will continue to post there with my opinions and research i do. I post my research and opinions on stocks i invest in and i use HC as a tool in finding stocks and i also put out my opinions and research on stocks i find and invest in as well. Like i said i understand others opinions and fears here and have put my opinion forward here but will no longer. Good luck all and i believe holders will be very happy as the story unfolds here in early 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3 1.659K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 30794536 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15440973 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.