ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Attitudes you just do not not how far of the mark you are when...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Attitudes you just do not not how far of the mark you are when you call me a trader
    I just tell thimgs the way i see it good or bad its my opinion i am not forcing it on you
    you read it and you take from it what you will
    I think you are barking up the wrong tree
    check out my history a trader would not sit in a stocks for the period of time that i have no way
    Since entering esi i have never traded one single share only added to my holdings over the years i have been here
    Am i inciting panic well am i
    I am a shareholder with major concerns over this announcement
    Why should i tone it down attitudes I HAVE A RIGHT
    Can you confirm that not one single share will be traded from the options being converted
    I am telling no lies here check out the links for yourself
    i have not made them up
    eddited them in anyway
    It is research that i am sharing with fellow holders on an investment forum, and i have spoken out now because i fear the track that this conversion will lead us down will be detrimental to the retail mums and dads or whatever you want to class us none sophs as and benefit the chosen few.
    People are citing whinging option holders for not converting supporting this company
    Then pray tell me why
    Why you ask me, why
    Why do you not ask our major option holders why they have not yet converted
    there are close on 2billion options yet to be converted my holding is a drop in the ocean compared to some.
    If you go back through my post attitudes you will see that what i am getting at and all that i am asking is that all shareholders should be treated equal
    Like i have said let Glen Fozard clarify that not one share will be traded and these shares will be put into escrow untill their return to their rightfull owners and you will hear no more from me on the subject
    But this is not the case as far as i can see

we may have well have signed up with a

LA JOLLA or a BERGEN

Merry xmas to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.