MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

option conversuion may be holdding back sp, page-8

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Kooks,

the important thing is that nothing material was discussed. It was an opportunity to meet over a coffee and introduce myself given that I had emailed him several times. It was only a comment he made in passing that he expected an announcement re production rates within a week or two (we met end of Feb). For most of the time we spoke about our respective AFL teams and footy in general.

Going forward, what matters is the company's next annoucement. One would reasonable expect a couple of announcements within the next few weeks - status of OK sale and production rates.

Kooks, I recently sold out at an average price of 75c (purchase price was 82c average) and made a loss. Straight after I met with the director, the SP got to as high as 88c (after the inclusion in the ASX300 in mid March). If I was in the know and was anticipating bad news re March quarter report, honestly I would have bailed out at 88c. As I say, it was no more than a meeting of introduction and very little MAE business was discussed. I sold out because in my my view it was the lesser of two evils. If the company makes positive announcements I can always buy back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.