BSG bolnisi gold nl

Once sellers at 0.61 are taken out watch closely could be a...

1. 301 Posts.
    Once sellers at 0.61 are taken out watch closely could be a quick sharp move up as imminent drill results are expected to show a significant resource increase.

Good possibility recent capping high 50's has been speculators in the options close to expiry when the options dropped from 0.18 to 0.11 many would have converted as the options plus conversion payment was at a discount to the shares.

Having converted they then wanted to sell some or all to reduce the $'s invested in BSG. It is possible that is what capped the stock.

Longer term holders know the Mexican Palmajero project is big and this will become apparent by mid to late March after it is listed on the TSX. BSG will continue to hold 82% approx so just take 80% of the market cap of Bonita (?). There is a link to check live prices on BSG site. But trading not yet started.

Fat Prophets report also on BSG home page said "Palmajero was not the first project to get underway because it was the best - it was just ready to go first. Encouraging thought!

Mining could start 2006 as an open pit with good cost structure. Metal prices should still be performing at high levels throughout 2006.

I see BSG as being similar to CSM with a time lag.

I hold both BSG and CSM. I also hold KMN which is a sleeper behind BSG (some common Directors and locations). If all goes to plan BSG will emulate CSM with KMN emulating BSG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.