IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi all, this is my first post as I am very new to this, I have...

1. 1 Posts.
    Hi all, this is my first post as I am very new to this, I have read all the treads for a long time and just thought I would try and post something and see how I go. I hold just a few shares here with IGC.
    I have read the report and see that 24 million options have been converted, GeoNeo I may have it wrong but it says that 30mil options have expired @20c and another 100K @ 15c have expired not sure about the 40K other converting options are, may be some one can tell me...

I have watched this stock for a long time and not sure what will happen now, I am hoping now that the money will come in Tony will do the right thing and pay us out, as now there is only 152.4mil shares out there and if you do your sums and Tony doe's the right thing for the loyal shareholders that have stuck by him and pay out the money we could end up with around 46c per share, rather than own a shell company doing nothing and all that money just being eaten up with fees.
    Also I just wonder how will Tony keep our company at heart when he has so many interesting things going with all the other companies he is in charge of.

Just wonder why Genorah converted only 24mil options and not the 50mil they have when they have already done the deal with Tony and have in their control the 15%, maybe they would like to double their money too (just some strange things going on) why would you convert your options when the shares were only 20c at the same time, maybe I cant see the Forrest for the trees here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.