FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Option for FAR?

1. kkw
    7,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    I am also a holder of EGO.

Some years back, EGO discovered GAS, but didn't have enough money to build a processing plant. Alcoa needed huge amount of gas for their alum smelter, so they (as they did with I think BRU as well) gave EGO $A25 mil to build the plant and in return, they took ALL their production as payment.

The plant now has been paid off and Alcoa is continuing to take all the gas, including the up graded production since the paid off date.

My thoughts are that FAR could very well do the same thing. There are a lot countries that probably are keen to secure their future energy supply from a pretty stable country, compared to, say, the Middle East or even Sudan and Uganda (if and when that happens). I can think of an obvious one, China. Look at what CNOOC is doing! What about a similar arrangement with COP, though we might be taken advantage of there.

In EGO's case, all the production was taken up, but it does not have to be that, it can be a portion and FAR can have cash flow on top. Who knows what will happen at DJ. Day dreaming? May be.

AJIMHO

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.