RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

"Checkmate by the company ..'lol - you are such a punceunlisted...

1. 8,506 Posts.

"Checkmate by the company ..'

lol - you are such a punce

unlisted oppies - so what, another year to pay up - do you honestly think that a lot of oppie holders were in it for the trades? - speaking of which, enlighten us all, oh exalted trader, just how did you so clumsily end up with 'dead' oppies considering your superior trading, as you were always happy to remind one & all

do you also honestly think that range haven't already had a word in the ears of the largest players regarding this deal being put together? - voting at the agm is purely to make it official - if you think it's a ruse by the company to throw people off the scent, then think again - bravo to the company if this works out

guess i'm in a win/win situation as i hold both - unlisted oppies for another year & one 2010 oppie @ 1c for every 8 shares held

downside from here..........more bloody whinging from you for at least another year - lol

let's face it, if this company isn't $2 + by the end of next year, you would have to be questioning as to why you have invested in her at all - and it wouldn't matter which side of the fence you are on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.