WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

option holders, page-10

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    The anticipation continues......

As both a heads and option holder I have only one response. Yippey. Why because this is exactly what I was hoping to happen. It lets me hedge my bets and continue accumulating that these levels.

People, the Directors are not selling up nor deserting a sinking ship, they are merely setting things up for a windfall later by getting in on some performance shares that they know are a sure thing. Money for jam i say. That is a good thing.

I'm going to let you all in on a home truth. You have next to no idea of what is really going on behind closed doors. You are just hoping that the crumbs given to us actually amount to something. The people at the top only care about their own interests. But that ok if others benefit. I believe we are in that position.

From where I stand, it is all good. Those at the top of the tree are going to be set, but we can all get a piece of the pie. Those who are relying on getting their retirement out of this, dont bother. Go and get your own IPO off the ground with a half decent platform and there you go.

For the rest of us patience is a virtue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.