WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Did you not open the link I provided in the last paragraph...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Did you not open the link I provided in the last paragraph Southoz...

"Results from the preliminary skin permeation study demonstrated substantial skin penetration of ALA only when applied with Dermaportation as a skin penetration enhancement device."

Iontophoresis is based on the principle of requiring an electrical conductive to remain in contact with the membrane and also this methodology can only be applied to certain charged molecules. Compared with Dermaportation the energy levels required are much higher for iontophoresis which poses the additional risk of causing damage at the cellular level.

Anyway, I'm not sure it was Vyteris technology which let them down, but perhaps as you've stated cash flow problems and a terminated partnership - If they didn't see any revenue maybe the finger also gets pointed at those responsible for the marketing. Although Ferring may be a "big pharma" I'm not sure how much funding they contributed to the partnership as +$80mil was already exhausted developing the technology before they came knocking.

It shouldn't take away the fact that being granted the world's first FDA approval for a smart patch was terrific achievement.
    ___

Hi BrighterSpark,

With regards to the options there will remain no dilution since December 2009 - Essentially, the offer for "existing" option holders is to extend the expiry date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.