WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

hoofa,"it just gets up my nose that there is always an exciting...

1. 5,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    hoofa,

"it just gets up my nose that there is always an exciting new research underway, ...what about getting the technology that have into the market place with ONE product... or will they research for another 3 years and continue to extend the options until they can make something happen. The company needs to get out of the "exciting new research" mentality and change the culture to one of making it actually happen.

I agree. I think the problem is lack of marketing personnel. According to 1sharetrader1, Glyn said that OBJ has introduced the technology to "dozens" of companies, including "all the largest companies in the world". I wonder if this is through sending them a pamphlet or doing presentations at conferences or presenting in face to face sales calls?

Glyn also said that Dr Hammond is handling marketing and that "at this stage it is to early to hire more personnel." Is there only one person - a doctor - handling marketing for OBJ? And is it really too early to hire more? I fear it might be getting too late. Competitors could overtake us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.