AMM 0.00% 1.5¢ armada metals limited

option joke

1. 112 Posts.
    What a calamitous debacle that has ensued. I was convinced that this company would look out for its shareholders, including myself. It is a bit hard to swallow that only 13 months away is the expiration of ammoa and given the fact of a 30c strike price I can not for the life of me see a bat in hells chance of a pleasing result. The history of option offerings with this comopany will more than likely go down as a message to all not to bother. If only I could get my eagerly posted cheque back now!
    I can just see history repeating can't you (heres the imaginary headlines albeit 12 months early).

Management at AMM understand the pain of existing shareholders and want to make available a pro rata offering of 1 new AMMOX for every 1000000 existing AMMOA held. The strike price of the new AMMOX to be $1.00 but may well depending on shareprice performance apply to ASX to have the strikeprice ammended to $100.00.

Management would like to state that it is purely market specific sector conditions that have lead to the outstanding performance in shareprice over the last 18 months. Give me a break!

BLA BLA BLA

Happy Yuletide to the board

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144450 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 121010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.