BCN 3.70% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

No worries Blue Sky, I was wondering where to find the option...

1. 1,827 Posts.
    No worries Blue Sky, I was wondering where to find the option excise form too as I have been holding BCNOA for a few months now and have not received any form from them to convert.

Personally I think the communication to option holders has been disgraceful. If it was their intention for option holders to convert their BCNOA'S early they should have given us more time and revealed the much awaited assay results with a clear plan of what they intend to do with the money. IMO they are being too vague at the moment. I have observed with other companies they give us a timeline of events they anticipate happening which is not clearly communicated with BCN.

I can understand the frustration people are having as organising a rights issue isn't exactly rocket science and now there is the prospect of BCNOA falling below the value of the rights issue price which is a concern as why would you bother participating at 2.2c when you could get options for less than 1.2c without having to worry about filling in forms and sending cheques away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $21.60K 830.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222061 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1098149 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.