WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

option or no option that is the question !

1. 168 Posts.
    Guys,

To all the previous disappointed option holders. I can't understand the difference with what happened and what could have happened :

Oppies conversion = dilution
    Capital raising = dilution

So a Capital raising will happen for sure but not in the short term as they have 4 million to keep them going, well big deal ! You all knew and were happy for some more dilution via oppies conversion anyway. If you got burnt with your oppies, I am not going to cry and if you were a genuine holder like I am, you should have either converted or let them go and buy some more heads and blame yourself because you could get any money out of the oppies.

To the "no holders" who have lost on the oppies, all the posts I am reading is downramping based on the fact that they don't read annoucements properly.

To the genuine holders and believers in this company, please don't let the downrampers buy your stock cheap. Some of you might panic, but if you can wait a bit, you will be in a very good position once this whingers have realised that their downramping is not catching you.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.