ALY 0.00% 0.8¢ alchemy resources limited

Hey Rexi good post!!, what i will say in there defence is during...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    Hey Rexi good post!!, what i will say in there defence is during the time gone past there is only about 2 people in the office, we now have haul road design,flora and forna appovals,we have Jorc cal`s going on, we have a ruling for tennement in progress, we have exploration in progress that needs to be right to save money, and not just throw it at anything. we have our MOU with Barrick going on, we have an idea of building a mini plant (you would`nt want to put that on top of anything), we have exploration on other fronts on going,we now have the coin to get to production with Barrick, and this will hopefully get to our own plant. i believe we are very undervalued and from what i can see, is, alot of hoarding going on.as you have stated the up coming Jorc for Hermes will be of great interest, this area has still not been drilled at depth.the options out of the way, (always a drag on the share price)but great if you are loading up, i like option time for buying a stock,and is always a low point for a stock, expect this to start trending higher, the underwritter looks like they have unloaded there lot.gold price is going well for us, and our timming into production looks to be good.i think our position,our JORC`s, and our cash, make us a good investment going forward. as you have stated !! just some of my rambleing`s, i like you at times would like to see things moving faster,(govt.streamlined), but have loved the cheap stock. OIMO>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.424M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.3K 287.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547473 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.