MOB 0.00% 1.0¢ mobilicom limited

I'm a bit confused about the 'free' in free options. I thought...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    I'm a bit confused about the 'free' in free options. I thought by free, it just means that there was no fee attached to them. They still have to pay the 8 cents to convert them right?

I think it's pretty poor to single out Israeli companies. It's never good to make generalisations. There are heaps of Australian microcaps who are worse offenders than Mobilicom. FBR is one that springs to mind. Dubious performance hurdles met and CEOs (plural) getting something like a million a year for a company with almost zero revenue.

If you watch Oren's interviews from a couple of years ago, he thought that a future of mass drone adoption was just around the corner. He was banking on millions of drones doing deliveries and the such like and that these drones would need a secure/offline network in order to pass regulatory hurdles. This future simply hasn't come about yet and maybe never will, because the public is not that enthusiastic about a sky filled with drones.

I think that all business people are ruthless and will do almost anything to ensure the survival of a company, but I don't think that there was ever a plan to burn Australian investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.