MOB 0.00% 1.0¢ mobilicom limited

Option Party, page-11

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    HK - in regards to the free options if you are given something and at the time you are given the option ihadn't cost you anything then it's free / no cost. In regards to singling out Israeli companies another poster has already done that - avoid . That wasn't the point of my post . I was pointing out the way business is approached in Israel , yes a generalisation , but insight from my family has a deep history and connections in Israel. I wish Oren would prove me wrong by announcing multi million dollar contracts , cutting the dual CEO wage to A $150K a year I.e $300k , cancelling the dilutive options to directors that should never have been awarded and announcing a profit. Oren is a lovely guy and I'm sure his intentions were genuine when they listed in Australia . However when I emailed him on the excessive remuneration I never received a reply . I realised belatedly the excessive greed when Oren and Yossi paid themselves a bonus on top of their already excessive remuneration when they made a loss. My point is I'm to blame here as I never had to invest , I wasn't forced to invest. I was sloppy in my due diligence and take full responsibility for my failed investment $20k loss for memory. My bad.
    Last edited by Ivanovich: 25/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.