MOB 0.00% 1.0¢ mobilicom limited

Option Party, page-18

1. 6,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    What do you look for when finding the next FID Ivan, is it management first, the story they are selling first, or you watchlist it for the earnings to be there then back management and the story?
    Hindsight for me and MOB always comes back to McComb. Oren has visited Australia maybe 3 times since listing and with McComb not interested in selling the story to the funds and Investors based here then I guess it was always going one way. I'm surprised Canary walked away so easily before pushing for some change. Smart operators who must have seen something nasty. Even Pisces was(is?) onboard and he rarely gets them wrong.
    Back to Israel, there is a lot of PTSD hidden by Pride and Patriotism in that country. It's partly why they are encouraged to go travelling for 6-9mths after their service ends. Their trauma is released to be another countries problem. I've travelled with a few and met hundreds, probably thousands. They have changed a lot over the years, for the better. The next generation would be doing business very differently to Oren and Shalom, probably why the start-ups are doing so well. Also interesting how many younger ones you meet now who are not religious.
    So much loyal Jewish money in the USA that a delist here, tidy it up, seed round over there to them then NASDAQ would be the sensible play.
    If it goes ahead we could keep our holdings but the risk then is they raise, consolidate, issue options etc etc to dilute you to oblivion.
    Let's see. Could be 100% wrong and it 20 bags from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.