re: options for arthur Hi Arthur,1- Im not going to give you all...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    re: options for arthur Hi Arthur,
    1- Im not going to give you all my indictators at once because they are custom designed. I don’t like the standard volatility indicators in Metastock, I developed my own.
    Go to HC, members forums, metastock and start with the historical volatilty indicator that Gypsy King developed. That’s a good one. After you’ve done that, I’ll show you some more.
    Have you learned about templates yet? That would also help. I use a multiple moving avges with bolinger bands and candlesticks. We’ll get to that later, too.

2- No I don’t sell the loser, I consider it insurance. I don’t believe a trend is ever identified. It can change the minute you think you’ve identified it.Instead of trying to double my money, Im content with lesser profit and less risk. The upside is that Im in the market longer for most of the move.

3- read HC, members forums, options, for examples of how you make money on straddles. Read all of my posts in that forum from mid Jan this year.

Nice to see you getting into options Arthur. I’ll be away Fri, but back on Mon or Tues. We’ll talk more then.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.