CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Going with the old JH crew is incredibly fraught with risk. They...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Going with the old JH crew is incredibly fraught with risk. They got kicked out for a very good reason, and the only people who support him are loud, angry people here. The silent majority watch and pray he never returns. You wanna see a share price dive, just watch what happens if JH has a real shot at coming back.

I have tried to follow OptionCo closely so will give you my thoughts on your questions above;

1) OptionCo stated they intend following the business plan adopted by the company prior to Mac arriving in Dec last year. Anyone who comes up with a new better plan, without a detailed understanding of the current business is wild guessing and assuming.

2) No idea where you came up with Trident Capital; can you advise where that was stated?

3) Robin Judd is a guy who had an idea to start a Minority Shareholding Group. If you don't like his, start your own. I've been involved with one in another company and it's hard work with little benefit. He is facilitating discussion and his views have either been his own personal ones (clearly stated so) or findings from surveys. He was upfront about CTP reimbursing for costs, and then imagine after the Scheme was entered into that funding was ceased. No big conspiracy there. If you've got a concern just contact him at [email protected] ; he's always been pretty prompt in answering my emails to him.

4) There are 1 page bio's about each proposed director OptionCo has put forward in their Information Pack, what more do you need? Out of curiosity, how much do you know about the directors they are looking to replace (Gasteen & Moore)? Imagine you could find a ton of info on old Bolkus if you know how to use google.

5) If you have ever had anything to do with submitting s249D notices, especially in unfriendly boards, you'd know they nitpick any administrative error they can. If OptionCo get away with only a 2nd submission they'll be lucky in my opinion.

Of course you could always e-mail and ask OptionCo yourself at [email protected]

With regards to selling now and buying back later, wouldn't it be great if we all employed that strategy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.