CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ogo it looks to me like you and your legal counsel are learning...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ogo it looks to me like you and your legal counsel are learning as you go along, not the CPSA or OptionCo. Having been through this process before I have to say kudos to the CPSA and Optionco they haven't put a foot wrong. Mac and the board put a gun to shareholders heads and the only way to get a better result for shareholders is to turn the gun around which is what they have done. The fact that the scheme has been delayed and Cottee's ridiculous rant in the AFR tonight is evidence that the right pressure points have been hit.

The process that was followed for the 249D and SSN is standard stuff and just part of the usual wrangling that goes on between company's and activist shareholder groups trying effect change. You are jumping at shadows.

I also question why you have only just turned up on Hotcopper with only 2 posts before yesterday and you now look to be running a fear based down ramping strategy. It also seems convenient you turned up just as CTP started to ramp up their fear campaign, looks to me like you maybe be a CTP/ Origin Capital mole promoting fear or maybe just a trader hoping to help move the share price for your gain, who knows. Either way, I don't trust your motives one bit!!
    -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.