CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Optionco et al, page-70

1. 25 Posts.
    Thanks for the responses.

A significant shareholder is someone who is in the top 20 shareholder list (google it). Judd does not appear in the latest list published by the company, the last annual report, nor do I believe he ever has. So I assumed he has 2million which would put him just outside this list. Happy for you to share some more verifiable information around this if you have it?

I don’t think your link shows anything other than a common director with a separate firm. Many directors sit on multiple boards doesn’t mean there is any deeper connection. Maybe there is here but the notice came from Trident capital so seems the obvious conclusion that Trident are involved with a slight connection to a law firm through a director (thanks for that), looking at the deal list of the law firm the common director works for, the deals are mainly about capital raisings and reconstructions so conclusion would be the same I think.

Not sure how expensive you think it is to hold 4 meetings a year, renting out the room, few teas and coffees, vodka if it gets fiery, $20,000 at a big stretch? Where would the rest of the money be going? Maybe it is all as innocent as you think but why not just disclose rather than leave us guessing? Like I said happy to consider reinvesting when there's more transparency.

I don't think the corporations act is at the discretion of boards, it is the law.

Good luck with your holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.