CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

Thanks, although I am not following your thread. My only point...

1. 25 Posts.
    Thanks, although I am not following your thread.

My only point was the Judd is not in the current top 20, so he must have less than 2,125,000 shares right? If I look at the last annual report 1,666,000 would have got you there but Judd wasn’t there either.

I assumed he has been buying so holds 2,000,000 just outside the current top 20, this is a pure assumption for me it could be a lot less, but was about the maximum I could assume when we consider what we actually know. You seem to have intimate knowledge of his holding so why not just tell us how many he holds?

I admit the $10,000/month is an estimate from me based on what some people I have spoken to say they charge as communications advisors, could be $12,000 or even more. Who knows without disclosure? Happy to eat my words with a big dose of humble pie if we get some real data that shows I am wrong but I think you are just guessing too.

I think optionco have said they are not interested in M&A isn’t that what they are trying to stop, thought the plan was business as usual? If they have a plan around M&A I am excited to hear it, maybe I will even change my sentiment.

Interested to debate this more when we get some new data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.