RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

options 7dollars before option expiry , page-22

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Mate its a group of like minded people who have similar concerns that relate to the way the options may and I say MAY so as not to insult the vast majority ..................May......be manipulatively underwritten

For those still prepared to see one side only (and I haven't discounted it)..........the concept is called.......THEORY..........I suppose the main school of thought for such a poor match price on the open today is due to another ALT-A-SUB-PRIMER GOING BELLY UP even tho oil is up.

I am as peeved as the next bloke........crikee I've still got a coupla million sideways tracking heads for petes sake........of course I want the sp to move north..............But AIM .....LATE SEP IS MY T H E O R Y
    based on S T U F F.......

I read too much blue sky hopeful S T U F F here in ratio to balanced arguement.......

You gotta listen to balance.....THEN dismiss that which is baseless and unreasonable.

Where will the sp be in 3 weeks .....If its still drifting in the 95 to 110 range will it give me confidence to buy more? DYOR but dont post on forums regarding anything to do with ant code unless you can take discussion .

Now quickly everyone buy buy buy $3 BY oct 01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.