PBI premier bionics limited

options accumulation, page-3

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    cabe,

i certainly agree that the oppies are going to be a hard stock to dump down the track, would like to know how many of these are being held by major holders ... anyone securted a top 20 of late ???

With 7.7m on issue there's not that many floating about (as witnessed by the sell depth). I know I've stacked a fair percentage away, and there's a similar amount I can account for among friends and family. Throw in some of our regular hot copper PBI posters who have declared an interest and I reckon we here could account for about 2.5million of these .... meaning about 5million floating around in management/broker related hands. Very tightly held and probably won't be parted with until PBI is a long way north of .50.

bit disappointing to see the ords falling back a bit in past few trading days, still consolidation at this level appears to be solid enough ... suspect we will see attempts at cheaper accumulation ahead of the May 22nd EGM which should be the prelude to another move us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.