AMP 1.78% $1.15 amp limited

Options and Warrant availability and use with upcoming results, page-3

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In a broad way, that you're not sure isn't a super good sign that you should get started quickly. There is a bunch of books on options, my favourite introduction is the BBC doco "The midas formula", which briefly explains the history of the field. Options are very complex and are effectively a form of leverage.

But if you search on google "citifirst AMP mini long" you'll get a list of warrants from the citigroup site, who issue about 80+ of the available options on the ASC. Make sure you understand how they work.

A list of options is on the ASX website, just search options. Commsec has a system for buying options and warrants. Though Warrants appear just as normal shares with 6 letter names.

Remember, Options expire. If the stock hasn't moved enough, your money vanishes. They also ose their value over time (so shorter dated are cheaper, but riskier). Knock out warrants also expire if the stock goes over their KO price, even for a second.

Do not write (i.e be the creator) of options until you know exactly what you're doing. It is very easy to lose a huge amount of money that way.

Meanwhile, in the end of all this, I'm not sure what the outcome on AMP is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $2.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.15 $1.13 $5.197M 4.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57821 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 28911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.