MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

options are now in play

1. 1,875 Posts.
    It appears to me that if steve's outline of Norman's comments is reliable and informed, then the matter of time sensitivity of the options is a non issue.

In my opinion they will be in the money and now represent a straight out gamble at 1c or thereabouts that this company will win the case, obtain their lease extension, commence drilling and deliver good results.

The legal case sounds promising, the lease should be a formality if that is settled, the drilling could commence tomorrow with a shovel and all previous comments made by well researched posters indicate that all the geology points to a bounty below.

I reckon you are now only betting on a positive outcome for the hearing - very good odds, in my view, to encourage a bet at 1-2c!!!

My problem is, I can't get enough. Just have a look at our neighbour EXT and consider where these could go!

Thanks to steve for talking with Norman and to Qantum and rooster. Their pre-ann posts were informed, considered and not surprisingly accurate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.