TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

options at massive discount 25 ct exercise , page-6

1. uio
    293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gday TRF holders,

Hope the recent share price volatility hasn't shaken anyone too much. Speaking of options with value, I reckon now is a good a time as any to get in on that nickel play I told you guys I was checking out a little while back.

The next nickel play I see promise in is EYE and EYEO. Drilling has recently begun on their Waite Kauri prospect and after considering the data available I believe there is a reasonable chance that they will eventually prove up a resource as large or larger than GME's [email protected]% resource to the North.

It has been sold down due to delays in starting the drilling but given the soil anomalies defined thus far and historical drilling results further South along strike, it appears that the EYE Waite tenenement should eventually prove to be a host to a decent Ni resource.

EYEO offering good leverage and long life at the moment too.

I reckon that they will encounter further mineralisation as they drill and that a rerating is in order during and especially upon completion of the current drill programme.

Just thought I'd give the core group of TRF guys who've been following my posts a heads up. The real holders who were discussing TRF with me back at 40c will know what I mean ;)

By the way hope you guys got in on the CES tip I dropped a few weeks back too ;) More to come on that soon apparently...

Cheers
    UIO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.