SYS 0.00% 0.4¢ syngas limited

options being soaked up...... why?

1. 891 Posts.
    And this is on the back of little shares being traded/purchased on market. I don't know what is going on but there is ferocious buying and swapping of account holdings in the options. Here are my questions:

1. The bid at 0.002 is being filled and bids keep getting added to. Who has so much faith that they will keep soaking these up?

2. Altona Resources (ANR on LSE) has had a little rise on price and volume since a funding partner has been buying more shares, now owning 23% or so in the company. There is faith here for CTL projects being alive by the target time frame.

3. Similarities in trading action with the takeover of PES. I noticed that again options were soaked up as the nervous offloaded close to expiry and the day before the last day of trading of the options PES goes into a trading Halt and an announcement of a takeover is made. It was obvious that buying options and then converting was the easiest and cheapest way to accumulate holdings in the company as more were willing to sell off the liability of exercising.

4. Monash (Shell and Anglo) have canned the Victoria/La Trobe Valley project. Speculation is on difficulties in meeting government requirements. South Australia is known to be the easiest place to develop a resource.

5. SYS are sitting right on the SA power grid with Torrens and AGL Energy (AGK) having a deal on some same tenements - huge potential for partnering here.

That's my take.... we need some news or action somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.