AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

Well that is more productive although you still sound like a GGG...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Well that is more productive although you still sound like a GGG at all costs player. So in reply you make sound like an apologist for AZX when I just want information and not pure spin.

1. GGG claim of them only wanting one rig. I have not seen AZX ever say this. I dont have the documents in front of me but would have remembered that I'm sure.

2. 194 km is a lot of drilling. Is this a budget or a target number? Honestly if it is at inferred resource stage surely they should be staging this sort of activity? In no world would anyone throw 194 kms kf driiling in one lump at a project this early. Certainly it may take a geat deal of drilling but I would like to make sure things are being programmed appropriately. I assume the lack of timescale refers to this.

3, 4, and 5 All issues that face any company in a situation like this. Presumeably the GGG SH have already taken their dose of dilution on the chin. Or did they all get rights? So far no one has answered this one for me.

6. Obviously some form of merger would be preferable. Hence my irritation and distaste for this T/O rubbish and the time and effort wasted on it.

The rest of the discussion still sounds like muck raking. The time for negotiating terms was before all of this and all along. Not just when some plant gets some dubious story in the paper. I would have thought that the GGG SH if not the BOD would be crying out for a resolution now. I was under the impression that the AZX Board were still prepared to talk merger in spite of what looks on the face of it like a campaign of less than salubrious character. Hopefully that is still true. The terms should be sensible but given the cavalier attitude of GGG to wasting everyones money, And now it seems time, I for one am hoping the resulting board keeps more of the current AZX flavour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.