AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

options controversy, page-8

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    This situation is the first time I've done anything except looked briefly at potential buys on Hot Copper. I was interested in seeing relative values of takeover targets and knew very little about the way AIM works so delved a bit deeper this time. I had never understood some of the comments I had heard about using the site. Now I do though.
    It looks like the "very good friends" of the GGG board are now using this as a spleen venting and dirty tricks site. There seems to be no real information coming out at all.
    I am a holder of AZX and as I mentioned before, the timing of the director options kept me quite happy. Primarily because I got to partake in an even cheaper access point than they gave themselves as well as getting freebie options. Also, because I actually understand the system in Australia and understood what was more clearly pointed out in that article - they actually do not have ANY options at all yet. And might never get them.
    Seeing what has happened since, it would be VERY interesting to know if it was GGG proxies lodged against the motion. If it was, that telegraphs way out in front how they intended to play the JV game. I am surprised the JV has lasted this long if that is the case.
    Kiwi, hopefully you are even more annoyed with the GGG board, because not only did they give themselves neatly priced options (which probably are active right now?) at the same time, but as far as I can see no GGG shareholder got any well priced rights or options at all. All I could see were options to directors and closed fund raisings (to "friends"?)? Please let me know if I am wrong though. It looks from some of the releases like AIM has different reporting requirements, so maybe they have different raising rules too and all the raisings have to be offered to SH?
    The only point of contention I can see is that the AZX board should have announced their decision after that June board meeting. But I presume they keep minutes so that is not something they can lie about. Perhaps they had something more pressing to do. Like try and get a gold project up?
    Personally I think GGG should go back to ramping your own stock and stop sinking to this level. The point now should be either working together (although after this I suspect even a saint will have trouble sitting down at the table with GGG) or at the very least letting the management team get on with Bullabulling. This whole T/O now leaves a very nasty taste in my mouth. The AZX board has done well for me in the past. I had fun on the Ross Mining ride, and know the abilities of the team. Hopefully they will not descend to the levels of a defensive mudslinger, but it must be very tempting.
    I will hang in for now but will accept the possibility that both SP might take a breath with this sort of nastiness around and hopefully when the T/O is shelved it will right itself as soon as a workable outcome is found. But I certainly will not be wanting any GGG stock and will divest myself if I get any.
    ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.