re: Options HI cerhob, how are you?I havent heard of optionetics...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    re: Options HI cerhob, how are you?
    I havent heard of optionetics but I can tell you a lot about seminars.
    Having spoken to many who run them for trade trech, metashare, platinum pursuits, etc, I can tell you they all follow 1 of 2 formats.
    a- the seminar is to get you interested in their school type lessons which might cost $2-3,000, and be nothing more than what you get at the free asx courses (which are the best IMHO), or
    b- they want to sell you their software which does what any charting package can do.

You see it costs about $5000 to put the seminar on. Theres room hire, audio visual hire, sometimes hostess wages or food, and time spent on powerppoint presentations, IT guys to pay, data projectors, etc. The biggest cost is actually tyhe advertising to get people to know the seminar is on. 1 ad the size of a cig pack can cost 2-3,000 in capital cities. Think about 5 ads!!
    So the company calculates that they need a turnup of say 60 leads for a avge of 3 sales to break even and blue sky after that, if they sell more.
    Its commonsense that they need to make money out of someone to pay for the seminar, and home office and bosses bmw.

That being said, there are some good seminars out there. I like going to them. Most dont beat up on you to sign, and are very much the opposite. They target an appt with you and pressure you at home or at their office! Most of them know when to back of tho. Youll find that you know more about the market than 95% of salesmen, just from your experience at HC.

There is no way to find out how good the value for money is, until you try them. You pays your money, you takes your chances.
    Go and have a listen and tell me what happened. Maybe we can duplicate their system.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.