MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

"So just how realistic is A$2Billion+ dream of Townsville plant...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "So just how realistic is A$2Billion+ dream of Townsville plant (pop.199k)?"

I don't recall any mention being made regarding cost - where are you pulling the A$2Billion+ figure from?

What was the population - where Tesla's Gigafactory is located - before  construction started and what is it estimated to be once fully complete?  

"Or has Bill Moss swapped the millionaires factory for the dream factory?"

A pretty arrogant comment, don't you think?  Have you looked into what he's achieved on his own since leaving the millionaire's factory.  

This one is my favourite, sroyle...

"Many hope advisory panel members Prof. Whittingham (76), Dr Bez (74) and Bill Moss (63 -Mind Over Body) stick with the dream over long haul ahead."

If they are anything like John Goodenough who invented  LIB at the age of 57 (now in his 90"s and still going strong) they will be around long enough.

Instead of focusing on their age, you could look at their collective achievements and the knowledge, as well as financial clout,  they bring to the MNS table.

“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’” – George Bernard Shaw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.