GPN greater pacific gold limited

options exercisable at .0213 now, page-3

1. 1,263 Posts.
    that is correct. yesterday it would have been 3 cents, from today its only 2.13 cents which means at yesterdays prices the options would have been in the money.

cash on hand may appear to be a problem and you could easily make a case for a restructure and this is the reason I am mentioning the options as being important. like I said, at yesterdays FP share price the options would be in the money. If you have been a holder for some time like myself you may have recieved these options free from participating in a rights issue. This means that a share price over 2.2 cents puts you in the money right away.

If there was a capital restructure of the company by way of a consolidation you in effect, the way I see it, reduce your leverage and get a bad deal as an option holder. Cant see the directors doing this since they have tons themselves (which were free).

I have even heard a director say that they would excercise some options below the excercise price just to get some money into company rather than restructure if they had to....they believe however that the share price will definately be above the exercise price causing option holders to "cash in" at 2.13 to get cheap Fully Paids and give the company some funds.

If the options get cashed in then the company doesnt have to use other means to find funds which will hurt the existing holders eg restructure + issue.
    ....the directors and friends are the biggest share holders and will therefore do all they can to get the price up

again im not advising to buy or sell, im calling it as i see it.....for all I know, as good as peak hill is meant to be, it may never come to fruition, its hit and miss, some have said dodgy, but with the directors and previous owners of Desert Resources being massive holders, Im confident they are gonna give it a good shake for their own sake....

i got sidetracked there but if someone can explain options better than me please do...
    ..just know that the exercise price is now 2.13 cents.

later ppl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.