SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

2 or 2 and a half years to be able to collect this data from 15...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    2 or 2 and a half years to be able to collect this data from 15 patients. the results and findings are very good . markets reaction ? like nothing was published.

lack of buying interest just confirms that no1 is interested in coming near this stock. when you look at the shortcomings in the least 18 months and the way things have been handled , no1 has confidence in the management or even the product.

lets not kid ourselves , were only here because were stuck with a 90% loss.

to let the financing situation drag on till the middle of the year and to have the stock price at an all time low and to consider a raise at these levels is just poor.

if todays announcement had no effect at all , then were 9 weeks away from the next cc.
    possibly no updates till then.

but dont worry , according to erb were a show me a story. sadly not all stories have a happy ending.

simply , a company with a $1+ billion potential would never be valued at $12m. no insiders buying. and minimal inst. holdings.

trying my best to mask any negativity but its just too much. regretting all the times i could have sold and bought back at a lower level.

happy with the data but concerned with the lack of market confidence.

looking forward to the $5-10m capital raise at $0.50 - $1
    Last edited by tootip: 25/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.