WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Options expiry 31-01, page-3

1. 2,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    Spot on @zee9876, all will be revealed. If the figures were bad there would be no reason to withhold the information until so late. 
    The timing is to ensure if a sizeable re rate occurred on news that there would be no chance of someone building a position post news and pushing this up.
    POG has been working against the company also but fortunately enough people are selling this back down. 
    I don't think this is going to take alot of volume to get back up to 8cents as some seem to suggest. This is priced ATM as if they are shutting production tomorrow.  
    I have spoken to Jim in the past and he advised reporting QTRly was to keep up with competitors reporting. MOY, NST and SBM have all released QTRly so why hasn't BLK??
    The answer to me is extremely clear no conspiracy just business sense. POG may break to the upside 1,300 anytime now and has threatened to do this all month. A whole load of money will come rushing into the sector and guess what the money doesn't go to the likes of SBM and NST as the upside is limited to a degree. It's your small producers and explorers who see the big increases as they have good upside potential. BLK COULD NOT RISK THIS IN MY OPINION BY RELEASING QTRLY EARLY. 
    Surely they know the numbers by now as they have accountants running the show. This to me is the reason we all have to wait. 
    Management will also benefit if oppies are not in the money as they have 10,000,000 share incentive if they meet certain hurdles. This shouldnt be too difficult from where the SP was around AGM where it was approved and possibly creates the SP benchmark hurdle. There was the hurdles like reserve increases but they should easily meet this if they have another upgrade like 2018. Remember 30% reduction in ownership has an impact to future value for all.
    Don't get me wrong there will be dilution in the future for the expansion but it will be done at a far higher SP than 8cents.
    All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.