GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Over the last 3 years I've-lost on heads on the way downnow...

1. 661 Posts.
    Over the last 3 years I've-

lost on heads on the way down

now losing it all on oppies.

A few grand down the drain.

It all started with a tip from The Speculator from the Eureka Report around 2009 but in the end I'm responsible for my own stupid decisions.

I thought the Permian Basin ann was the start of good things but delay after delay has screwed me on the oppies. A major lesson in that.

The same kind of delays and equipment problems are being suffered by SSN, another large holding of mine. It's a small relief I'm only getting killed on the heads on that coy. I'm sure many other oil coys have gone down the same expensive road so it's nothing new.

Since I've started watching 'Gold Rush' on the Discovery Channel I have a new appreciation for the many many problems and delays a mineral/ resource coy can encounter.

Hopefully I will learn my lesson. If there was a 'I hung myself with my own stupid rope' sentiment option on HC I would choose that. Sorry for the Debby Downer fellow GGPO holders. A miracle is always welcome but the old 'crossing my fingers and praying for riches' form of investing is a wish at best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.