GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Guys, I don't have any tails, only have heads. We have the land...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Guys, I don't have any tails, only have heads. We have the land and what's in it is supposedly prime. Just need management to match that. There's alot of frustrated holders out there , me included. At this stage its going to go one way or the other and it's not a situation any of us would choose particulary with shares at Rock bottom prices at the moment, it would be great having cash in hand and buying other stocks up or this one at the price it's at rather than what we probably initially bought them at, but such is life . Thankfully poo has turned in our favor , if there is a jv I'd say our leverage in deals was getting bitch wipped in negotions with the recent falling poo. It's either going to go one way or the other....we should get news out of eagle ford this month and out 4 wells should have fracking completed also... We have limited cash in hand which equals limited time... IMO all will be revealed this month hopefully; looking at it pessimistically we should at least have double out put and if a jv comes ... Well that's another bonus, if it's a partner with cash it's a game changer; hating the fact that Novus are back on board; but they are back for a reason...there is huge potential here; just need SG to step upto the mark and show us what he's all about; show us what you are made of Steve !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.