IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

misterS, you seem to be getting agitated that you can't get...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    misterS, you seem to be getting agitated that you can't get through to me. The fact is that wee just happen to have different (IMO, both well thoughtout) opinions. In the end I could end up being correct or you could end up being correct. I just happen not to see any of the issues that we have been discussing, as being in any way a negative. In fact I see them all as a significant positive.

On your point that they have set a precedence and "that any other large investor is likely to want a great deal as well". I could not disagree with you more. When the Fortrend and Freedman deals were concluded it was a matter of life and death for the company. (By the way I don't see them as deals which were unfavourable to the company. AT THE TIME that they were made, they were good deals, and it is because of those deals that the price is where it is today). As a result of those deals PRR is now in a position of great strength and will be much better placed when negotioting future funding requirements.

In no way am I critiscising your decision to sell. That is each individuals decision to make. You may have very well made the right decision, because you have locked in some profit and because, if you choose to do so, you may end up getting back in at a much lower sp, as the price drifts lower as a result of the funny games that are often played in the stock market.

I will continue to stick to the fundamentals which, AT THIS POINT, look exceptionally good to me. This does not mean that we are home and hosed. There is still a lot of water to go under the bridge and anything could happen. At this point in time, I just happen to see the situation as being slightly weighted in the direction of success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.