IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

IplayeI wouldn't say that I DO NOT support RH's views/posts. Yes...

1. 364 Posts.

Iplaye

I wouldn't say that I DO NOT support RH's views/posts. Yes we have seen things differently in some ways. But, by and large I share his belief.

What I have done is to raise concerns (rightfully) about certain things that I was less than satisfied with and therefore expressed less enthusiasm than RH (and sometimes downright dissatisfaction).

But, now apart from the wish for more communication from PRR and a wish that they would revamp (and fix aspects of) their website (which I can confirm is in the pipeline following a reply to a mail I sent to MR recently) my concerns have been almost completely settled (positively).

And I would say partly due to RH's posts. Other posts too.
    Being dissatisfied one day with something, doesn't mean we cannot see things from a new perspective the next day.

I am in this for the journey and to get to where I believe PRR will take.

I even considered to drop away from HC for some time to just leave my holdings grow steady as I believe they will and not be distracted by the daily seesaw of views.

We'll see, but HC is a community that I feel a part of and I do enjoy reading all posts both sides of the fence.

I hope that you can see past the 'noise' that has been mentioned and which I am focussed on doing from her on.

Hope you continue to hold and reap the benefits later.

I am quietly confident that if the next announcement is a significant event and positive, then we'll all be laughing at the discussion about 0.7 SPP.

Good luck (and to all holders) !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.