GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

options for dummies, page-22

1. 7,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    good post also raks. yr 'stagnant' zone is evidenced only yesterday with wcu wcuo 25cents options.
    friday: heads 30cents, options 8cents at a premium.
    monday buy up: heads 39, options 12.5cents only, and lagging.

and when the heads were pushing 41/42 the options touched 15 but mostly 14 with a couple of decent trades going thru.

so i also expect gdno options to lag too at the 30cents share price mark because of anticipation for the usual pull backs that occur due to drilling time, testing etc. so i am basing my calcs for any projected profit margins on those more conservative risk averse assumptions.

well traded to those guys who have held long on the options. tcf etc was spruiking them at .005, but i took profits twice when they jumped coz of the volatility and missed on a couple of rises. i didnt know they existed. thanks

since i am ahead with gdn now, i feel more comfy adding to my base, pyramid style, so any tragedy will be sold on open cushioned by my last entry at .15. i like this pyramid technique here along with some others

with fms the sp suddnely went under the options being in the money range one day on fairly good announcement, and many fmsoa holders saw the options dive from 2.5cents to .008 in 2 hours. it was a massacre. big holders got out, yes u big 4 mil sellers lol. it was about 3 weeks b4 option expiry. later they were .001 bid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.