CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

Great book Mcgan and I have read it and been lucky enough to...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Great book Mcgan and I have read it and been lucky enough to meet the croupier and Martin Rogers at a PRR AGM a few years ago. The book describes the croupier so well and he is a colourful character indeed who has done what many here dream of doing in the stock market.

I now keep tabs on where this croupier invests via broker contacts I have and it seems he invests in Martin Rogers companies as have seen his name pop up in CDY and he has a nice holding in CGPOA according to a broker who I use. Other recent companies I've seen him in heavily are ESI and ERJ and always heavy in options. The time I met him he explained his risk versus reward style and low options with significant upside is his game. CGPOA another of his plays in the option game as he has no fully paid CGP shares according to my broker. He thinks he may have been part of the underwriting. I'm in on CGPOA on the back of following this character and the success of Martin Rogers in turn around stories. The croupier story is a dream for many but shows that success can be achieved even if not with the style that this croupier uses as it is not for everyone. I must say he was a delight to chat to and very nice on the eyes. Being a lady that I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.