GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

It would seem, that for reasons perhaps known by people in the...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    It would seem, that for reasons perhaps known by people in the right places that gdn, may be reluctanct to announce the testing programme to date. If there is a problem with pb2 there would be no real reasons or advantage to delay announcement to the market, and release rig234 etc. from site to reserve funds, and cut costs, and address any issues. However, it would seem that the testing progamme ( and any other revelant information ),is now becoming very close to the point, that they would need to announce tommorrow, or Friday, the testing progamme and perhaps produce continual, positive results, to pull the options over the line before expiry. Next Monday may be perfect for the first positive results ( if available), and stratigically placed positive results or information ( if available) over the following 10 to 15 days may well be enough to get the options over the line. It would seem that the time line for the testing programme may be extremely fine and precise in relation to the options, and like a sniper, you take your time, you line up your target, and take your shot. You either miss or hit. No second chance, so you don't rush. I have been watching with interest how CTP, have been making positive announcements and the resulting share price movements as their capital raising gets closer to target date, and if this is a technique that other companies may use, then it may well be adopted here. Of course, all of the above is only an opinion. and time may prove me completely wrong, but it may also be a distinct possibility. Time, in the not to distant future, will reveal all. Good luck to all holders IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.