GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

buddha - your the one talking tripe and have been for a while -...

1. 384 Posts.
    buddha - your the one talking tripe and have been for a while - show me how this effects the options as per what was being discussed. IT DOES NOT - HELLOOOOO !

At the time of conversation, it was all looking to go to the full distance within the legal system, which was due on October 2009. So yes was dismissive with it because it does NOT affect the options and still does NOT as per the title of the thread.

Its not going to add much to the SP, may be enough to fund P3 - hopes so as would be nice if it does. But guess what P3 is not going to happen until final testing done and will be more than 3 months away at least with permits alone if we lucky. Plus you have to allow time to plan next location before you can apply for the permit. P3 may not happen in 2009.

Seeing as the settlement has come early, it may be a good thing or a bad thing. I do question why they would bother to settle now when we on the verge of testing anytime.

RS was at the time of our conversation anticipating GDN was going all the way unless Weatherford settled on GDN figure. Hope this was the case and they squeezed them for a bit more.

So at the end of the day buddha a la tripe - settlement is just bonus cash for the company to hold atm. If P2 is not commercial they will need the settlement cash to keep them going till 2010 for P3 and I do expect to see dilution occuring anyway.

All that being said and done, like all other holders, hoping we are commercial so we bring P2 and P1 online this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.