BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Understand what you are saying builda. It's a shame that we...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    Understand what you are saying builda. It's a shame that we can't have it the best of both ways. But as an oppies holder myself, I can't see any point in exercising the options to take up the rights issue. I would rather put the extra funds into buying more options at current prices.

I read a comment from someone (not sure if it was here or elsewhere) about suggesting there should be options attached to the issue, but at the end of the day, Lange wants to get rid of the oppies. When I spoke with him a few weeks back, his reference to the "capital structure" of the company, gave me the distinct impression he was not happy about how liquid the oppies were. And let's face it, he's right. In recent months it's the selling on the oppies that has dragged the shares down with it (IMO).

I had a suspicion that the recent announcement may have included an extra incentive to exercise the options, or perhaps a resolution at the AGM to bring forward the expiry date. This did not happen. As much as I would not want that, being an oppies holder myself, I can understand why the company would want to be done with them sooner rather than later.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.