TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Options in the money, page-27

1. 28 Posts.
    The 27 deals were referred to in a post by Red bar on the 9/5/16. The share price at the time was 0.013 and we went into a trading halt on the 20/5/16 for OM Telecom the B2B provider, the first of the deals

"Imminent announcement from one of our current 27 pipeline opportunities----- (according to my talks with management) yes 27"very shortly" actually means 7-10 days (lol so when they say 'shortly' without the word 'very' in front I'm assuming that means three months or so) I'm expecting an announcement in relation to this new deal outlined in the investor update this week and the launch of the karaoke app to be announced with details of revenue potential next week!! This was stressed by me as at first there was no intention of announcing revenue figures!! This fired me up a little and I insisted it was necessary as the market requires some guidance it was agreed that a minimum target will be considered to be announced. The general expectations are for 100k downloads per month which in its own right will make our company profitable from this one deal alone. The minimum expectation will also make us cash flow positive. Cash burn per quarter is around 450k from now on last quarter was full of one off payments. Management remain very confident that we will be generating great near term revenue to avoid any near term CR's. However there was no guarantee that a CR be ruled out in the future. Most probably a raising will occur if we don't earn as much revenue as we hope but at a higher price point per share e.g. @ 5-10 cents... Lots happening behind the scenes. Unlikely we will need to raise any funds to stay afloat. We won't be this cheap for much longer.....
    What a great company we have here folks the share should start to reflect this "very shortly" "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.